Monday, January 18, 2010

Rising Mind

I am not used to writing about myself. I like fantasies, I like writing about dreams and futures and the pasts of other people. I don't even like reading the stories that have been written about me in the paper. So writing this opening is... difficult. I'm not sure what to say.

This is not a love story. This is not a war story. This is not propaganda or human interest. This is, more or less, how it happened. Some things have been embellished and some things have been left out for the sake of a more interesting tale, but these are secondary. For what it's worth, this is how the Rising Mind came into power. This is how James Recrin and Theodore Hatcher changed the playing field.

Sa'u Si'Clara. My name is Clare. This is how I became a god.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Hit Counter