Saturday, February 27, 2010

Oh God Why.

This past week has basically been research into my dissertation on why tequila should be a controlled substance.

Seriously.

Birthday Ball is a celebration of George Washington's birthday at my college. I had a few lovely glasses of Chateau Ste. Michelle, a Washington sparkling wine that is easily on the level of Dom Perignon in terms of taste. There have been blind tastings where it has actually beat Dom in terms of delightful bubbly flavor. I had the brut and the blanc de blanc, and both were lovely and dry, with the crisp, cool taste of green apples that marks a good sparkling. So much deliciousness.

Today is a wine tasting over at Iron Bridge Wine Company. It should be pretty win.

1 comment:

  1. I think that might be the first time in the history of ever that a wine tasting has been described as "win."

    ReplyDelete

Free Hit Counter